Therapy for Depression in New Mexico
Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I feel worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel like a burden and my life will never get better
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I don’t want to see anyone and self-isolate.
- I feel nobody seems to understand.
- I hate feeling this way but can’t change it.
You may be suffering from depression and therapy can help.
You don’t have to do this alone and there are
people who can help
. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggles do not own them and there are evidenced based therapeutic options available to feel alive again.
If you are suffering from depression and looking for a therapist in New Mexico, contact me today.