Therapy for Anxiety in Colorado
Do you find anxiety impacting your day to day life functioning? Does it feel like you cannot manage the symptoms no matter how hard you try? Have you already tried therapy but found it ineffective?
My therapeutic practice offers Colorado clients the most effective therapeutic treatments to decrease and manage anxiety.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders, research shows that therapy is usually the most effective option. Evidenced based therapy models can help clients understand triggers, the root of anxiety and how to manage symptoms and reframe distorted thoughts “in the moment.”
Symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the life stressors you’re worried about
- Obsessive ideas or thoughts
- Anxiety and excessive worry surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past or present
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears. Learn how to relax, look at situations with a new perspective and in a less frightening way. The goal is to utilize better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you or someone you love suffers from anxiety, I invite you to contact me to learn the therapeutic tools you need to decrease and manage symptoms.